Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Almost Five Months!!!

So next week will be five months! Half way there! Things have been going great. The baby is doing well and so am I. I've been fighting a small cold but nothing major, it is NOT Swine Flu! My belly is really starting to pop and the baby is starting to move around mostly at night. We still don't know the sex of the baby which is driving everyone crazy! Jason and I think it is a boy but who knows. I have a doctors appointment next Thursday, hopefully we will be able to see what we are having then. My students get into a big debate over it almost every day! All the girls think I am having and girl and all the boys think I am having a boy and they all want me to name the baby after them.
I will post as soon as I know the sex of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment