Monday, August 24, 2009

Thanks for the comments!!

Wow! It is so great to hear from all of you! Thanks for the comments about my abs in that first picture. What can I say? Jason is a very good photographer! It doesn't matter anyway that flat stomach is gone! At least I have the picture!
Our next doctors appointment is September 1st hopefully I will have new pictures of the baby to post after that appointment. You never know how good the sonogram pictures are going to turn out.
Thanks for all the support!
PS Kathy, my mom had that black negligee for quite a while after I was born, I still remember it. Personally, I think it is the perfect post baby gift!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! Congratulations. We are so excited for you guys. Thanks for the updates. Love, Renae and the gang

    ReplyDelete