Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Three Months!

So we are officially three months pregnant! I have also decided that I am also out of my first trimester. There are several schools of thought on this, some don't consider the first trimester over until fourteen weeks but I am not one of them. I am ready for this milestone to be over.
I have felt pretty good through the whole pregnancy a little sick here and there but nothing too bad. The trick has been to just keep eating!
We have gotten some pretty cool pictures of the baby. I can't believe how much he/she has grown! It is amazing to see all the little parts develop!
The best part of being pregnant is that everyone is so nice to you!! I went back to school this week and all my fellow co-workers have been so great! They are all super excited for us.
I am going to wait to tell my students but once they know I will hold a baby pool for the kids to guess when they think the baby will come. I will visit the winner at school with the baby before the end of the school year. I am teaching sixth grade this year so I think they will really get into it.
Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Macaire and Jason, I am so happy for you!! You've waited so long for this. You know, I stayed with your mom when you were born Macaire. I remember it well. I went to the store and bought some flowers and something for you (don't remember what it was) and bought your mom a black negligee. LOL Don't ask me what I was thinking!! Looking forward to watching you and the baby as you both grow.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete